Saturday, July 23, 2011

The good and the bad

It is so difficult to deal with emotions.  I have been crying alot this morning....she is gone!  It is so hard to understand that things are good when they hurt so much.  She is in good hands, God has called her, she is safe, and her experiences will change her life....yet it doesn't feel so good!  All I have to say- I am so glad we believe in a loving and protecting God, One who loves my child more than I do!  I trust in His calling and His sovereignty, I trust in His love and in His grace.  I have never been away from one of my children for this long but I trust that she will have the time of her life!! Now if I could just stop crying!!!!  It may have something to do with the fact that we have all been up since 3am....yeah... that's it!!!!!
our 3am morning...ready to go!

I know she is on there

Bye sis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment