Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthday. Halloween. Pumpkins. Party. Soccer......FALL!!

 
 Seems that all of our fall activities fall in one week around here.  Sammy turned 7 this week!!!  I cannot believe that my little one is...well...not little!  It has really been a fun week- join us with all of these pics:  

Sammy just does NOT enjoy anything YUCKY

Beautiful girl

The yuckier the better

don't have to really add anything to this pic :)

This year we had a rockstar, mad scientist, baseball card, and a s'more!!!



Happy 7th Birthday to my sweet sweet baby!

Sammy loves stuffed animals, this one I couldn't resist

nothing says it better than that face....I love this boy!!!

Sammy had an awesome "Glow in the dark" party. This was the only picture that came out- kinda.  Glow in the dark putt putt golf in the back yard, glow in the dark balloons, balls, teeth, black lights, and hundreds of glow sticks!

I can't believe I caught this on camera!

battle of brawn

She may be little---but fierce!


No comments:

Post a Comment