Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Planting the Garden and....trying to keep going with school!!!


Well- it is that time of the year when we desperately struggle to keep school on the top of the list!  We literally feel like inside the house feels like being in sludge, and outside the house feels absolutely GLORIOUS!  I can't keep them in!  Not only that- it is torture for me- BUT- we are hanging on and I am continuing school, for at least one more week.  In the midst of school we have lessons outside, time in the garden, and lots of friends visiting.  I wish all year could be like this- it is so much fun!


so much fun in dirt


All hands on deck


Just can't seem to keep focused!

Or just can't seem to even get to the table

Or just mad to be doing anything besides running around the yard with my shirt off!

Lessons and lunch outside...a must!


No comments:

Post a Comment