Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wondering Where We've Been???

Well- spring has been busier than I expected and I am not sure which end is up at this point!!!  Here is just a glimpse of what we've been up to:
 1. Building a garden.....well Rob has built the garden, isn't it beautiful?  I borrowed a truck, picked up, and unloaded 2 loads of compost (all by myself) only to find out you can't fill a garden with compost!!!  Well- we have alot of compost now :) So- we had to go back for a third load...but of dirt.  We'll see how well our inexperience does with gardening!
 2. Regular chores.....obviously the word mundane comes to mind, (did I tell you he is already 15)!
 3. Baseball, baseball, more baseball, and more baseball!!!! Two kids in baseball means 4 nights a week at the field for games! Yesterday it finally was nice weather but my usual garb entails- long underwear, hats, blankets, and lots of layers!  Joseph is enjoying pitching this year.
 4. And more baseball....
 5. Sliding in to home is very important (more baseball)
 6. Bubblegum, sunflower seeds, and did I mention...more baseball
 7. Joseph: "I love baseball because your supposed to get dirty and you can get as dirty as you want" (more baseball)
8. Piano recitals, adjudications, and competitions

So if your wondering where MacKenzie is....I really don't know????? She is still living in our house I believe!  She has just finished up her soccer season and I even borrowed an awesome camera lens to take pics at her final game...but I got a stomach virus and neither I nor the lens made it to the game!  She also has been working very hard on the upcoming piano competition in Spokane on Friday.  Life should slow down soon- I hope. I will get back to posting...and taking picture of ALL the children!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. The 'name/url doesn't work for me cause I don't know what a url is and it's asking me for my url. so I'm going to pick anonymous.

    ReplyDelete