Saturday, June 25, 2011

Snapping out of it

Well- I know I have not kept up very well.  I got a little unmotivated because I was not sure if anyone is looking at our pics.  I realized though that regardless of whether anyone looks- this is just fun.  It is such a reflective time to try to capture life at our home so I will continue to try!  We have had a bunch going on, yet seem to be able to enjoy the laziness of summer amongst it all.  Swim team has started and all 4 children are taking part this year.  This is Sammy's first year!  I spent all day Wednesday (first meet) telling him how he can grab the line but to not push off...all day- only to find out that he did not have to stop and grab the line at all.  He was in 4 events and swam the whole length for every one of them.....SO PROUD! 
We have also been busy raising support for MacKenzie's mission trip.  She has almost finished raising all of her funding.  She has worked hard babysitting, bake sales, car wash, and gardening...SO PROUD!
I find there are many things to be proud of with my kiddos, I think everyone feels that way.  I am just so thankful for every moment right now with them and I am trying really hard to capture our moments together. 

Sammy's first swim meet, Leavenworth, WA


Working on our Father's Day gift, a mural from Art Projects For kids



MacKenzie has no problem going the extra mile!!

I guess for that matter---neither does her brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment