Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lots of Fun

My special present this year was to go shopping!!! Something that doesn't happen often in our house.  Rob had the kids all day and even took a friends' kids after school so she could go with me (3 boys).  The exciting part was not the shopping.......it was THE SNAKE at home.  With 9 kids the excitement of a snake in the yard proved priceless.  Apparently it was not the fact that there was a snake- it was the fact that our dog tore it to shreds! The kids loved every moment and I have heard several renditions of the event, plus- they saved it for me to see!!!! What a moment for me! The best part was that the "nervous station" still worked after it had it's head bit off, and it still moved. 

And her he is in his last minutes, he didn't know what he had coming! 
Another great part of my birthday was friends coming over, but with lots of families come lots of kids.....What a BLAST:
what a crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment