Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blissful Morning

Annabelle: Mom, you interupted me again!
Mom: Honey, you are talking nonstop right now and no one can get a word in, we have to interupt.
Annabelle: Well- you talk nonstop with your friends and we can't interupt!!!

My favorite part of the morning
 Good news....no juvenile rhuematoid arthritis!  What a relief.  I don't think we realized how nervous we were about these results, when the doctor called on her day off- my heart sunk!  But her news was wonderful.  Of course, we still have no idea what is going on with MacKenzie and the pain she is experiencing in her joints, but hopefully time will tell. So- enjoying my cup o joe and relaxing before the storm of the day.  Two more soccer games today (one last night) and then getting ready for Joseph's delayed birthday party tomorrow.


Joseph is having an Amazing Rcce party tomorrow....updates to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment