Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Start of a New Era

So I have toyed with the idea of writing a blog for sometime now and have finally taken the plunge.  First though, I had to come up with a purpose to  my blog.  I started to think about why I look at blogs?  There are so many reasons I look blogs: keeping in touch, being inspired, getting ideas, and wasting time but the top on my list is to keep up with friends I love.  So-- that is my purpose- to keep up with family and friends.  We are so far away from everyone and I would love for family and friends to have a window into our lives.  I have found so much joy in keeping up with seminary friends Jen and Kit or their blogs...planted-by-streams.bogspot.com and kitandhercaboodle-ki.bogspot.com and this has made me feel close although we are thousands of miles away.  Well....we are...thousands of miles away from most of our family, and there are so many exciting things happening in our lives that I can't help but to share.  So- I hope you all find some bit of joy in sharing in our good times, trials, tears, and adventures...............and away we goooooooo!
Joseph, Annabelle, and Sammy recently made and raced pinewood derbie cars at AWANAS, no one placed

2 comments:

  1. Kimmy, I am so excited to be able to keep up with you in this way!

    Love you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the blogs and photos are wonderful! Maybe when I blog, you can follow me too! I already have several Huffman House blogs with some animal photos! Mom

    ReplyDelete