Friday, April 15, 2011

Field Trips...lots of them!

We have been gone alot lately....on field trips!  Spring has the tendency to get me itching to do things, so we go.  Last week we hit the Pacific Science Center, the Seattle Art Museum, and the Grand Coulee Dam.  There was so much to see and learn.  I think my favorite was the art museum and I loved that the kids are enjoying museums and such...they were enthralled with the art museum.  That made my heart smile.  I love to see them enjoying God's creations and also having those creations inspire them and spur them on.  Another thing that inspired everyone this week was the movie "Soul Surfer." It was a beautiful story that gave my kids a new perspective on determination.  It was well done and I recommend it for your next "feel good" movie. 
One of our favorite places in Seattle

Seattle Art Museum


Amazingly HUGE Dam
WOW---nothing like the Star Wars exhibit...little boy's dream!
Notice- no pic of Joseph in this exhibit....well.....for most of it we couldn't find him!! He disappeared into the land of Star Wars, not to be found for awhile.

My tribe....after a long day

No comments:

Post a Comment