Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Science Fun


Working on our Human Body science class we made a "heart" with yummy stuff! We use Apologia Science and have a great time with activities.  I often wonder how much any one really learns but we do have fun.  I have to remember that when I get discouraged about if they are learning that they do gain so much from all of our experiences!  School is going well this year.  MacKenzie has become quite a little academic and works hard at Latin, science, history, writing, and literature.  Joseph is my math guy who is knee deep in long division- and very unhappy about that.  Annabelle is extremely diligent and gets done with most of her school work before I even get a shower in.  Sammy-- well-- we are working hard at getting him to read but mostly he just enjoys life and is constantly asking when the next person has a break---so they can play with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment