Friday, April 22, 2011

Work around the House

Well- along with the 4-5 full time jobs that we currently feel like we have, there have been numerous projects around the house which need some attention.  Due to the latest food changes in MacKenzie's diet, we have packed our cupboards chuck full.  I want to think my husband building me a pantry is simply out of the desires of his heart to please me......but....I believe it is more out of the frustration he is experiencing when he opens various cupboards and anything could happen: stuff tumbling out, things falling on exposed toes, or even surprises as to what is actually in the cupboard!  We need a pantry! First project- a new pantry in the laundry room- it is beautiful (for now).  Next is the long desired garden- which I will probably kill- AGAIN- but we are willing to try once more...this time having it where an automatic sprinkler will help with the job. In order for this to happen the fence needs to be moved, raised beds made, and dirt brought in, and plants ordered.  We have arrived today on the first step, and there will be no ordering of plants until we actually get a bit further (this is for my own protection).
Isn't is wonderful?!

As you can see...Dad has a great supervisor to work for!

Always up for a smile in the midst of work.
Joseph had his own project the other day, he bought his own "pitch back" and put it together all by himself... I was so proud of him

I couldn't resist pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment